Situated on the shore of Morecambe Bay, on the edge of the Lake District, Red Bank Farm grazes its lambs on the natural grasses of the marshland foreshore. The land is replenished with nutrients daily by the flow of the tides through its channels. The grass has never been farmed, fertilized or ploughed which provides the lambs with a nutritious diet, inevitably giving the meat a delicate, sweet and unique flavour.
This Half Salt Marsh Lamb comes pre-portioned by our expert butchers, so all that is left for you to do is get the oven on!
Each Half Salt Marsh Lamb is portioned into:
- Easy Carve Leg of Salt Marsh Lamb
- French Trimmed Rack of Salt Marsh Lamb
- Boneless Salt Marsh Lamb Shoulder Joint
- Salt Marsh Lamb T-Bone Chops
- Salt Marsh Lamb Rump Steaks (x2)
- Minted Salt Marsh Lamb Riblets
- Salt Marsh Lamb Henrys (x2)
- Salt Marsh Diced Lamb
Please note, size and weights may differ per order depending on the size of the Lamb. Must be ordered before 1pm to be delivered next day.